December 12, 2008

8 things!

My sister, Melanie, tagged me to do this! I'm in New Jersey hanging out with my awesome brother, Kyle, and his wife, Marissa. We are waiting on one of his friends (who is deploying on Wednesday) to call us and we are going to dinner. Here are my answers!

8 Things I Did Today…
1. slept in!
2. went for a walk in the park with Marissa and their dog Amos
3. wore my new red peacoat for the first time
4. went shopping at these really cute shops close to Kyle & Marissa's apartment
5. took a shower
6. listening to Kyle play the guitar
7. watched The King of Queens and Everybody Loves Raymond
8. had left over spaghetti made with Marissa's old family sauce recipe (very tasty!)

8 Of My Favorite Restaurants…
1. Gloria's
2. Chili's
3. Oasis (hole in the wall breakfast place in Dallas)
4. Chick-fil-a
5. Freebird's
6. Sonic
7. The Melting Pot
8. Main Street Bread Baking Co. (excellent choice, Mel!)

8 Shows I Watch…

I don't have cable. I didn't even have a TV for the first 4 months I was in my apartment. I used to watch Grey's Anatomy, but I've heard it's not good anymore. So really, the only purpose for my TV is so I can watch movies.

8 Things I Wish For…
1. the war to end so my brother, Kyle, doesn’t have to go to Iraq
2. to not live in the ghetto anymore
3. for Kyle and Marissa to move back to Texas
4. to have a day job
5. to be able to travel the world, starting with Hawaii
6. motivation to start running again
7. warm weather
8. my student loans to be paid off by someone other than me

8 Things I Look Forward To…

1. Seeing White Christmas on Broadway tomorrow!
2. completing a sprint triathlon someday
3. Super Bowl weekend
4. Christmas!!
5. moving out of the ghetto
6. summer weather
7. vacation of any kind
8. finding a hobby, now that school is over!

Now I have to tag 8 people: Kyle, Christian, Leslye, Angela, Meghan, AmyRose, Chandra, Laura

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No.

Keep your dirty chain mail to yourself.