November 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TREVOR!!!




I'm a little late on this post! Trevor's birthday was November 16. I have been telling him for 2 months how great his present is and how much he was going to like it! I kept trying to think of a fun, creative way to give it to him, but I couldn't think of anything! So I have to give credit where credit is due and thank my dear friend, Kate, for this idea...



That's right! Trevor and I are heading to Pebble Beach, California in June for the U.S. Open Golf championship! I was so anxious to give it to him, I actually gave it to him a few days early (I would be terrible at throwing a surprise party!). He is SO excited, and it was so fun for me to see him be so excited. We are going to be staying with my friend, Kate, in San Francisco and driving down to Pebble Beach on Friday, June 18, 2010, for the tourney. Kate is going with us and I'm SUPER excited to see her! Love you, Kate!


Here are a few pictures of what we have to look forward to! I love you, Trevor! I'm so excited to be able to do this with you!











I may be just as excited as Trevor is! Okay, probably not near as excited as he is, but I am looking forward to it! I know it will be fun! Stay tuned in June for a post of the experience...

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Very nice display!!

MOM said...

What a great idea & such a cute way to give it... Can't wait to see you in a few days. MOM

Kate said...

Love you, Meliss!