November 9, 2008

Wish I could have taken a picture...

So I went to the grocery store today to pick up a few things. I was talking to Melanie on the phone in my car before I went in. Right after we hung up, I heard this extremely LOUD rap music, loud enough to shake my car. So I turn around expecting to find some ghetto-fabulous Caddy with spinning wheels and hydraulics....only I find this brand new, shiny, red VW bug convertible with an old, bald, white guy at the wheel!!! Hahahaha, it was hilarious! He was completely straight faced, music blaring! I was trying so hard not to laugh because he was 3 feet from me, but I know that I didn't have straight face! Hope you all got a great laugh out of that, I know I did! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is funny! Similar thing happened to me - I have Walt's old cell phone & his ring tone is Ozzie Osborne's CRAZY TRANE... I was checking out at the gro store the other day & all of a sudden that "Iye Iye Iye Iye"... started from my purse ... needless to say I got alot of funny looks before I could get the phone out & answered! HA!!!! They probably thought the same thing - why does that old lady have THAT song as her ring tone! HA!