October 2, 2008

Night Shift

Kyle called me out for not posting anything for awhile. Working nights, I tend to be up at all kinds of weird hours. It's 3 am, and I have nothing to do, so I'm going to post some random thoughts that have popped into my head lately.

- I need a day job.
- I confess that I like the Beach Boys.
- When school is over, I'm going to need a hobby. Any ideas?
- It's almost time to start listening to Christmas music! Maybe I'll do that this week...
- I really should start going to the gym again.
- I recently discovered Silver Jeans. Love them!
- Anyone remember The Judds? I'm pretty sure we had their final concert on VHS tape.
- I went to get a mighty meal at McDonald's with a friend of mine tonight. When the lady handed us our food, we asked for ketchup. She told us it was in the bag. We asked if it was a lot. She said, "it's enough for your small fries" and shut the window!! Seriously?! Is that allowed?
- I'm going to see NKOTB in a few weeks.
- Watching the news is depressing. So I just don't do it.
- All of these things remind me of visits to see grandparents when I was growing up: fruit roll-ups, trampoline, big brown pillow, Silly Silly Sandwich, cinnamon toast, homemade rolls, nachos, Single Women Rich Men, frosted Cokes, square dancing skirts, bear pancakes, cheesecake, and My Country, 'Tis of Thee.
- Sometimes I really miss New York.
- This one is just so I can see what the word 'discombobulated' looks like. I'm not sure if I spelled it right though.
- It makes me sad when I look at my schedule and realize that I won't get any significant amount of sleep for the next few weeks.
- I am very interested to see how Grey's Anatomy turns out this season.

Pretty random. Sometimes I wonder how I function in life when this many different things can cross my mind in such a short time frame. :) I hope you all have a great day!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

You're so funny. What is NKOTB? Does it mean that I'm old because I don't know?