January 17, 2009

Never say never...

I have done the unthinkable...I now own a pair of skinny jeans! Let me explain myself...I headed to Northpark Mall (my favorite!) to have a charm put on my bracelet and to see a movie. I should probably find a free standing theater instead of going to the one requiring me to walk through the mall! I stopped into Baker's because they were having a huge sale and came away with these really cute camel colored mid-calf high heeled boots. I LOVE them! But honestly, who wants to deal with jeans all bunched up and uncomfortable stuffed into boots? I have always had a theory that NO ONE looks good in skinny jeans, no matter how skinny they are, but in this case, skinny jeans are kinda required, for comfort and appearance reasons. I solemnly swear I will only wear them with the boots!!

As a sidenote, I also went to see Revolutionary Road. Don't go see Revolutionary Road. I was seriously depressed walking out of the theater. Maybe a renter, but don't waste your $10 to see it on the big screen. I was thinking about the movie while I was leaving and completely forgot to go pick up my bracelet. Looks like another trip to Northpark tomorrow! Mission...pick up bracelet and leave!!! :)

4 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm sure you'll look fabulous!

Aspen said...

Ohhh now you have to post a picture of the newly purchased shoes and jeans! And bummer! I really wanted to see Revolutionary Road. But perhaps you just saved me the $10.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you will look just perfect in those jeans. You are your Mimi's grandaughter... what shopper.

taiautumn said...

I find I'll buy almost anything to show off a good pair of shoes.